2nd/3rd/4th Floor, Duru House, Juhu Tara Road, Next to JW Marriot, Juhu-400049, Mumbai India
+ 91 8010411640
Mumbai is known as the city of Dreams. Mumbai is much more than just a bustling commercial capital, it is a phenomenon that everyone ought to experience. Mumbai undoubtedly is among your finest options if you're looking to sample India's vibrant urban nightlife. The city has something to offer everyone. It is also safer and better connected than other cities, making your night out a stress free event. Surrounded by the calming waters of the Arabian Sea, Mumbai is a city for sea lovers and beach babies. When in Mumbai, take some time out from your busy schedule to view the sunset at Marine Drive, you have to do this at least once to experience the brief stillness and peace in an otherwise frenzied city.
Be it the groovy beaches or the quaint water bodies, Goa has it all!! One of the reasons to visit Goa every year is the opportunity to dive into the sea and explore its underwater beauty. Visiting Goa without savoring on the wide range of exotic dishes ; sounds next to impossible! Prawn cocktails and pizzas, sea food and veg pastas, fried squid and happy drinking hours at the beach side shacks....it is indeed one of the best spots to chill out and is a strong reason for you to visit Goa every year.
Tour Cost – Rs.14400 Per person
Cost Excludes :
1. Air Fare / Train fare.
2. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft
& hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
3. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political
disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface
transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
7. Travel Insurance.
8. Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
• * Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of
pass – port size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy(identity card – Voter ID
card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for processing the permit.
Cancellation Policy -
· Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1000 per Head.
· 25% Between 30-20 Days Before Tour Departure
· 50% Between 20-10 Days Before Tour Departure
· 75% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
· 100% on the Same Day & No show.
· Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
02 Nights accommodation in Le Grande – 3 Star or similar hotel in Mumbai
03 Nights accommodation in Hotel Godwin – 4 Star or similar in Goa
Breakfast and Dinner at hotel
Sightseeing by Innova / AC Coach as per given in Itinerary.
Arrival Mumbai and Transfer to your Hotel by Hotel Vehicle like Ertiga, Later Some
sightseeing like visit Juhu Chawpatty etc. By AC Innova
Full Day Sightseeing Mumbai by AC Innnova
Morning after Breakfast transfer to Airport to connect your flight for Mumbai. Upon
arrival Goa Transfer to your hotel by Hotel AC Coach
North Goa Sightseeing by Private Innova or Xylo Car
South Goa Sightseeing by Hotel AC Shared Coach
Departure Transfer to Airport by Hotel AC Coach