- All Drinks included Yes
- Lunch in restaurant Yes
- All Tickets meuseum Yes
- Typical Souvenir No
Singapore is both an Island and a country, but perhaps its best description is that of city-state. An interesting melange of the bygone and the modern, the country will throw up enough surprises and thrills for the rush-seekers to the ones preferring the off-centre. The Merlion Statue icon is a must see for tourists visiting Singapore which symbolises Singapore’s humble beginnings. Another great reason for visiting Singapore is that it is one of the cleanest city in the world. Hit the island of Sentosa and live up the thrills at all the imaginable haunts. Marina Bay Sands- an architectural wonder which accents the aesthetics of the city's skyline. Food is the true reflection of the cultural influences and changes in a place over the years. From the Michelin starred platters to the sizzling hot plates prepared by the street chefs- Singapore needs you to have a mammoth appetite to sample all that it has.
A trip to Singapore is incomplete without exploring Malaysia. Malaysia has been counted in the list of the top destination to visit in South East Asia. While you have bustling modern cities, skyscrapers and relaxing islands on the peninsula, you can also find jungles filled with exotic wild animals. You can enjoy the beaches, forests, monuments as well as caves in Malaysia. A Malaysian national treasure, Hindu pilgrimage site and wildlife conservation zone, Batu caves is a must visit.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Aqueen Jalan Besar / Boss Hotel(3 Star) / similar
- Breakfast at hotel
- Night Safari with Dinner (Admission + Animal Show + Tram Ride + ULU ULU Indian Dinner)
- City Tour
- Sentosa Sunset 4 (SEA) (Admission + Cable Car + Wings Of Time + S.E.A. Aquarium)
- Universal Studios (All Rides except Rock Climbing)
- (1) Arrival / (1) Departure Transfers (Seat in Coach basis)
- Tour Transfers (Seat in Coach basis) - City Tour, Night Safari, Sentosa Sunset 4, Universal Studios
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation Arenaa Star / Ibis – 3 Star / Grand Season – 4 Star /similar
- 1 Night accommodation in First World Genting / similar
- Breakfast at hotel.
- One Way Cable Car Ride(Subject to maintenance)
- En-route Batu Cave Visit.
- Half Day Tour of KUL + KL Tower Ticket
- Return Airport Transfers And Tours On SIC Basis.